Vinyasa classes anchored by a strong background in exercise physiology, deeply centered in a mindful dance with the breath and the body, combining creative asana flows with breath practices and simple meditation techniques.
“I practice yoga to wake up from the inside out. Every time I step on my mat, or sit on my meditation cushion, I am there for the inward journey of discovery. Yoga is the process of peeling away layers, always moving toward my true, authentic self. The process is fun, exciting, joyful, sometimes terrifying, but always feels like I am traveling home. This is also why I teach. I love to share knowledge, and offer tools to my clients so that they may become empowered to have their own breakthroughs.”
Current teaching schedule:
- Mondays, 5:30-6:30 pm, Yoga, Moffett Towers Club
- Tuesdays, 12:00-1:00 pm, Yoga, ON Semiconductor
- Wednesdays, 12:00-1:00 pm, Yoga, ServiceNow
- Fridays, 2:15-2:45 pm, Breath & Meditation, Breathe Together Yoga, Los Gatos [JANUARY THEME: Grounding]
- Wed, Jan 9, 5:45-7:00pm, Dynamic Flow Yoga, Addison-Penzak JCC Los Gatos