2015 is almost here! I will be returning to my full schedule of classes beginning Monday, January 5th. There is a little something for everyone–from group cycling to “old-school” aerobics, vinyasa yoga to breath and meditation. Come find me at the Palo Alto Family YMCA, Moffett Towers Club, and Breathe Los Gatos.
- Monday, 7:30 am Cycling, Palo Alto Family YMCA
- Monday, 8:30 am Low &Tone, Palo Alto Family YMCA
- Monday, 5:30 pm Yoga, Moffett Towers Club
- Tuesday, 12:00 pm Yoga, Fairchild Semiconductor
- Wednesday, 8:30 am Low & Tone, Palo Alto Family YMCA
- Wednesday, 9:30 am Step, Palo Alto Family YMCA
- Wednesday, 8:15 pm Yoga, Palo Alto Family YMCA (alternating Wednesdays)
- Friday, 7:30 am Yoga, Palo Alto Family YMCA
- Friday, 1:30 pm Breath & Meditation, Breathe Los Gatos
- Saturday, 8:30 am Yoga, Palo Alto Family YMCA (rotating schedule)
This beautiful yogini is living the concept of “paying if forward.” Fundraising ends Dec. 31st! http://www.volunteerforever.com/volunteer_profile/veronica-reis
What would it be like to practice yoga for 60 days straight? Breathe Los Gatos is hosting it’s 60 Day Challenge once again (January 3, 2015-March 3, 2015). Attend at least one class a day at Breathe Los Gatos for 60 days. All participants will be eligible for raffle prizes, which include a one year membership to Breathe. To find out more, visit: http://breathelosgatos.com/?tribe_events=60-day-challenge-2014.
Tis the season for giving! Beyond the material, may we also give our precious time, love, and presence to all who surround us. Over the next three weeks, we will explore the Metta Sutta, Buddha’s teaching on Universal Loving-Kindness, through the Metta Meditation.
May I be happy. May I be well. May I be safe. May I be peaceful and at ease.
See you on the cushion! Friday’s, 1:30-200 pm, at Breathe Los Gatos.