Springtime is all about renewal, growth, fertility, and …. blossoming!
This past weekend was spent getting ready for a new season in the backyard–emptying out the winter water from the pond, plugging the fountain pump back in, cleaning out dead ornamental grasses, pruning my blueberry bushes, and discovering the first push of new iris greens coming up. The air was so fresh, the sun warm on my shoulders. Spring this year feels so different from last year, the urge to go outside being stronger than ever. And, after over 12 months of “sheltering”, I feel like a she-bear emerging from her den–ready to expand and move, explore and grow.
This month I’m excited to share some new things with you!
- New class on Tuesdays – Yin Yoga, 8:00-9:00am PDST
“We don’t use our body to get into a pose, we use the pose to get into our body.” -Bernie Clark Yin yoga is a quiet, slow, contemplative practice; its essence is yielding. Poses are held for longer periods of time so that you–the student–may go deeper. Props are highly suggested: mat, blanket(s), bolster, blocks, and strap.
Register at: https://moxie.xyz/claudiafountain
Cost: $10 drop-in, or $54 for a 6-class package
- New meditation offering: My Morning Meditation 6 – Four Elements
In this session we connect with and explore the Four Elements—earth, water, fire and air. These four elements can be experienced and observed within the living body, and are doorways into resting in the present moment. Earth is our foundational ground; water holds our fluid emotions, intuition, and is an essential element of life; fire is the creative life force; while air connects us to the universal life force.
Find it here: https://vimeo.com/502383760
- A quick 3-minute core conditioning sequence. Depending on the comfort of your wrists, this can be done with blocks (easier on the wrists) or without.
Find it here: https://vimeo.com/533736863
- A delicious, and colorful, twist on a plant-based burger, packed with protein, fiber, and flavor: Mushroom-Quinoa Curry Burgers
- And, finally, I have added some fun NEW gemstone bracelets to my little shop on Etsy – Made With Mantra. Colorful, fun, designed to stack and share. Choose the gemstone who’s energy most resonates for you!
In closing, I wish you many new adventures, time spent on self-care (…may I suggest yoga?) and sharing/spreading love, and good eats!